Quick and simple web demos?

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Sep 30 21:03:03 EDT 2022

On 9/30/22 17:11, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

> and the poor indexing/naming makes it tedious to try to find.

...and speaking of poor indexing etc...
I was looking for a way to point the svgicon widget to an external svg
file and finding that for some reason this isn't built into the widget.
So I want online to livecodeshare and typed "svg" into the search field.
Upper case.
Lower case.
Didn't matter - I still got zero results, even though I know there are
several stacks to deal with svg files.

Thank you so much for your Sample Stacks plugin, which does the job SO
much better than that stupid web site. Still don't have an answer to my
problem, but at least I can search properly. Over time I've gradually
been replacing parts of my development environment with improvements:
tinyDictionary, etc. Waiting for someone to build a better Proj Browser.

BTW... I typed "Sample stacks" into the web search field and got 57
hits, only one of which had anything to do with sample stacks.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com