Weird performance issue

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:34:59 EDT 2022

Hmm, this is what "the stacks" returns for me:

/Users/gcanyon/Desktop/nav tester 0.004608

/Applications/LiveCode
9.6.8.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/palettes/script-editor/revscripteditor.rev
0.272558

/Applications/LiveCode
9.6.8.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/palettes/tools-palette/revtools.livecodescript
0.440798

/Applications/LiveCode
9.6.8.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/palettes/dictionary/revdictionary.livecode
1.72743

/Applications/LiveCode
9.6.8.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/palettes/menubar/revmenubar.livecodescript
0.421698

/Users/gcanyon/Desktop/nav tester 0.00453

0.007308

/Applications/LiveCode
9.6.8.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/palettes/inspector/revinspector.livecodescript
1.565991

/Users/gcanyon/Documents/My LiveCode/Plugins/Navigator.rev 1.348666

Note the super long times for the dictionary, the inspector, and navigator,
the mediocre times for others, and the super fast time for the stack
actually running the code.

I'm on an M1 mac running 9.6.8

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 6:48 AM Craig Newman via use-livecode <