Weird performance issue

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Fri Sep 23 09:47:56 EDT 2022

Something weird happened to my post.

I modified your handler to access only those stacks that appear when calling the function “the stacks”. In all those cases, the return time was only a few tenths of a second.

But “revNaviigator” does not appear on that list. So there must be a longer pathway for LC to find a stack that certainly must be in memory, but that does not appear in the “stacks” list?

Craig