Calendar interfaces

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Sep 19 11:43:07 EDT 2022

Folks, I have not been following this list with great attention for the last few months, nor doing active LC development, so I’ve missed a lot, but now I have been asked to look into the possibility of an app that reads and writes to standard calendars, particularly the kind used by Apple. I believe their apps for Mac and iOS use some kind of open standard, and if so there must be a useable API.

To save me lots of research, can I ask if anyone has worked with calendars like these, and if so, can they point me to an easy way to get LC to talk to them.

TIA

Graham