NAVRAD was: lcb missing manual

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 15 20:19:36 EDT 2022

Legally the only date that matters is the date of creation. Almost everyone
adds the current date as well, and I keep trying to talk my clients out of
it but they won't listen. Then I have to keep updating the copyright
string, knowing it doesn't matter, but if I don't the app looks old and
unsupported. Some time back I wrote a handler that updates the end date to
the current year on launch so I don't have to worry about it.

A single copyright creation date is valid for the life of the creator plus
(in the US) 75 years.

Oh well.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 15, 2022 5:12:59 PM Alex Tweedly via use-livecode