[semi-OT] PDF on the fly

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Sep 14 17:00:33 EDT 2022

I just tested on quartz.on-rev.com <http://quartz.on-rev.com/> with LC Server 9.6.0.

I've created a textfile with a size of 1mb.

tested with this script and it worked. I even tested with put header instead of put new header.
<?lc
put header "Content-Type: application/text"
put new header "Content-Disposition: attachment; FileName=" & "justsomeText.txt"
put URL("binfile:" & "justsomeText.txt")
?>

Which version of Safari do you have?