Excel Lib fail (solved!)

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Thu Sep 8 13:04:41 EDT 2022

On 9/3/22 20:36, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
> On 9/3/22 10:35, zryip theSlug via use-livecode wrote:
>> Dear Mark,
>>
>> Due to this article, maybe?
>>
>> https://livecode.com/xlsx-lib-a-bonus-library-included-with-excel-library-in-the-megabundle-offer/
>>

> Yep. That's it. Thanks.

...and i can now say that after playing with the library for a few days
it's working well and doing everything I need it to. I'm importing a csv
format file (format not under my control), totalling columns, displaying
the data in a datagrid, formtting columns and rows, and exporting as an
xlsx file for LibreOffice.

I realize it's still labeled "experimental" and that some of the data
formats may change, but they look like they'll be easy to deal with when
that day comes.

Well done. Highly recommended.

--
  Mark Wieder