Stylistic question.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Sep 8 11:37:53 EDT 2022

Yes that works. What doesn't work is selecting the card in the list, then clicking the Inspector button in the LC IDE toolbar. It's easier for me to do that because if I click another object in Navigator, the focus of the Inspector (Properties Editor) changes to the selected object. If I do the right-click single object method, sometimes the focus does NOT change, and I have to do the right-click thungummy again.

Bob S