Stylistic question.

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 03:16:22 EDT 2022

Okay, I figured it out. When Navigator is displaying whatever the contents
are of the current card (its default state) it syncs the selection with the
selected controls. This goes both ways, so it's important not to get stuck
in a loop: Navigator sets the selected controls, which in turn triggers
Navigator to update its selection, which sets the selected controls, and so
on.

My code set a flag when changing the selection to stop that endless cycle,
and that flag was stopping updates when the filter changes.

So selections were retained when a specific card or group was displayed,
but not retained when showing the top card "live".

I've fixed this I think. I've also fixed named bookmark sets. I want to add
an option on stacks to display all cards within the stack (and maybe all
controls within the stack). And I want to run some tests on how fast
Navigator is at this point, and do some regression testing, and then I'll
release an update.

Thanks for the report!

gc

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 8:50 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <