Cross-platform font handling, and why you don't want to do it

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 6 19:48:06 EDT 2022

I'm going through my code and disabling the places where I check if a standalone is being built. I put that in there to try and get around the problem where I get alerted that stacks are in use, but that code doesn't work anyway. I still have to build one platform at a time, quitting LC between each. I think that the build code is somehow not seeing that I am loading font files in the preOpenStack handler.

Bob S