Standardize Font Appearance

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:09:44 EDT 2022

For what it's worth, ever since my Master's thesis with LiveCode/RunRev, I
have always set up buttons with fonts the way I want them on whatever
platform, imported snapshots of those buttons, and used those images as
buttons.

No stress, No mess!

On Fri, 2 Sept 2022, 18:00 Bob Sneidar via use-livecode, <