Printing Woes

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Oct 13 09:24:36 EDT 2022

Panos,

The common denominator seems to be a Macbook Air.

One client said:  "We are using on Macintosh computers (2021 Macbook Air and Mac Studio desktops) and are seeing that the Page Setup and Print buttons do not seem to do anything."

Another:  "I am getting more inquiries about teachers not being able to print. They can run RCM on their MacBook Air but they cannot print. Their macOS is 10.14.6."

Another was on a MacBook Air (2017), macOS 12.6.

What do you mean by "Does the Console app show anything suspicious?"

-Dan