"normal" Android app icon looks strange in LC 9.6.9 rc1

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:18:37 EDT 2022

Hello Klaus,

Nothing should have changed between 9.6.8 and 9.6.9 rc1 RE legacy/adaptive
icons.

I guess you see this difference because either of these has changed:

- the android device
- the android version on the same device
- the default launcher app
- something else :)

I believe that if you rebuild the same app with 9.6.8 you'll see the same
results as with 9.6.9 rc1 if you deploy to the same android device.

Kind regards,
Panos

On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 at 16:13, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <