[OT] Upgrade to Monterey from Big Sur Update Simulator/Multiple Xcode versions

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Nov 29 14:07:54 EST 2022

FYI: I was able to run Xcode 14.1 and invoke the iPhone 14 simulator. I
tested an LC app building against Xcode 13.2.1. Clicked the test button and
BOOM there was the app on the iPhone 14 simulator. Only one little hiccup. I
had to select the hardware keyboard then disable then re-enable to get the
keyboard to type into LC fields. After that I could test over and over with
no problems. Build time and simulator performance is amazingly fast.

M1 Mac Mini
LC 9.6.9 rc2

Thanks again to all for your help!

Ralph DiMola