[OT] Upgrade to Monterey from Big Sur

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Nov 29 10:50:18 EST 2022

Matthias,

That worked! Thank you so much. The link sent me to the app store. I clicked
"Get" and after the download finished the SW update pref appeared. Then the
installation dialog started. Not that it made any difference, the SW update
pref then spun for a second and showed the Ventura update again. But the
Monterey installer was still on the screen. I clicked "install" and I was
off to the races. I was done in about 30-40 minutes. I have an iPhone 14 pro
simulator running using Xcode 14.1. I'm now going to see if I can get LC to
install an app on it.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services