Lock screen challenge

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:11:49 EST 2022

Navigator has support for test-based filtering of controls, and can
copy/paste scripts, but it doesn't support copying/pasting to more than one
control at a time. That would be an interesting problem to solve. What's
your time frame?

gc

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 1:25 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <