IP address and Country

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Nov 15 13:35:33 EST 2022

Hi Rick,

I had missed the fact that you said you already had the database - that
makes it a much easier problem :-)

While I don't have any Livecode code for this, I do have some C code for
a (probably) very similar problem.

If you can describe the format of your database, and the query you want
to make, I'll see if what I have is a good starting place, and then
convert the C code if practical.

Thanks,

Alex.