IP address and Country

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Nov 15 12:12:13 EST 2022

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the information, but what I really want is a LiveCode solution
that doesn’t depend on third parties.

I have the database. I was asking if other people here
had come up with a fast LiveCode solution.

If all else fails, I will look into one of the third party suggestions,
but third parties can change their code or suddenly disappear
off of the internet.  I don’t want my website breaking all the time
due to such dependencies.

Thanks again,

Rick