Xcode

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Tue May 24 10:53:08 EDT 2022

Panos,
I’m so glad I saw this.

Just for my clarity….
Are you saying we no longer need to do the “Hold off on Xcode updates until Livecode can catch up?” thing. I have folders full of older Xcode versions and go through a little dance each time I upgrade. It would be wonderful to not have to worry about that anymore and to just have one version I point Livecode t feeling completely free to upgrade my main version of Xcode without worrying that I might break something.

Yours,
Jim