Is it a bug?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon May 23 17:03:08 EDT 2022

I also expect nothing is done if I click on anything and move the mouse
outside the active window THEN release(unless a drag and drop is involved).
I use this all this time with the classic "S*&# I didn't mean to click on
that". If move out of the window before releasing nothing happens. This
behavior applies to all apps I have used including the LC IDE. I see this
behavior both Windows and Mac. What are they doing in the LC IDE to create
the expected behavior?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services