HTML font size in percentages

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri May 20 12:45:13 EDT 2022

Jacque,

It sounds like the HTML tags are setting the size for runs of text in the field, so you can’t just set the textSize of the field?

Are there varying sizes of text runs in the field? Could you set the textSize of the char 1 to -1 of the field to empty, then set it for the whole field? In one project I’ve implemented a feature similar to what Bob was talking about where I increment the textSize of the field by 1 point using Cmd/Cntl + or -.

- Devin