Movie text tracks

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 18 12:53:35 EDT 2022

Good to see you here, Devin.

If your app can handle the RAM hit of embedding a browser app instance
with the Browser Widget, and if you can extract the text track info from
QT's proprietary format, HTML supports text tracks nicely via the WebVTT
standard:

https://www.3playmedia.com/learn/how-to-guides/html5-video-captioning/

--
  Richard Gaskin