Curved text possible?

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed May 18 08:15:12 EDT 2022

Actually, HH had put up this on his site and kept open for us kindly.
https://hh.on-rev.com/widgets/svgtext.html

At the bottom he describes that it is possible to use SVG to define paths
for the text. How good are you at LCB in being able to manipulate what he
had achieved here?

Sean

On Wed, 18 May 2022 at 12:57, William de Smet via use-livecode <