Divide Large Data Blob?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon May 16 18:44:44 EDT 2022

So this has got me thinking. Apparently what I am calling Divide and Conquer is really called a binary sort. I have looked up on the interwebs to calculate the maximum number of iterations for a given number of values, but it seems that all the formulas offered up use functions for C. I am trying to figure out what a basic math formula for this is, given n values.

Bob S