LC subscription and special characters

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue May 10 17:53:51 EDT 2022

I thought I recalled a bug in the LC engine where using the keyboard
method of typing the character code, press ALT, and then press X. For
example, to type a dollar symbol ($), type 0024, press ALT, and then
press X, didn't work in Livecode. However, I just tried searching the
Livecode Quality Center for a bug number and couldn't find it so perhaps
I am mis-remembering.