Anybody tried to import data to Quicken for Mac?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:12:14 EDT 2022

Awkward:

Whackypedia says:

"Different (and incompatible) versions of Quicken run on Windows and
Macintosh systems."

and

"the absence of a common cross-platform file format"

so getting data "into Quicken" could mean several things.

"newer versions of Quicken for Mac use an SQLite database"

So, my first question is going to be, 'which version of Quicken are you
talking about?'

and my second one is going to be, 'Windows or Mac?'

and my third one is, 'Doesn't the person with this problem still have
access to the version
of quicken they previously used?'