Getting Webpage Information

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Mar 28 19:44:38 EDT 2022

Hi Tom,

I found htmltext gave me html not just text.

I tried the following, and it yielded a lot of formatting junk, plus some useable text.

set the HTMLText of field  “MyTestTextField" to the HTMLtext of widget  “MyWebBrowser"

Bob is correct about javascript variable contents not coming across.
I have found that aspect to be a source of much frustration.  If we could
just have a command that would copy and paste from the widget like a human
we would be able to capture those javascript variable values.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Rick