Excel_Lib on Mac

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 15 18:30:00 EDT 2022

I did some research. The Macintosh can no longer send apple events to Excel, or indeed any other Microsoft product, due to the fact that Apple Sandboxing prevents it. There ought, I suppose, to be a way to grant this access, but Appleand/or Microsoft has decided to prevent it, making the excel_lib worthless on MacOS.

The more programmers and politicians set about to help me, the less I am able to help myself.

Bob S