Windows 11 incompatible?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Mar 13 18:44:48 EDT 2022

I've created a small sample Windows app and created 3 standalones using different settings in standalone settings for UAC execution level
With 'Default' and 'Same As Invoker' no message comes up running that app on Win 11, but with UAC execution level set to 'Highest Available' i get this message. Pressing Yes button to "allow any changes" opens the app without a problem.