Monterey + Dark Mode + LC 9.6.6

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:08:59 EST 2022

I think I found the issue. I use Levure to build my apps (great framework - you should try it!) and it uses a a customized plist file. I compared that to a plist file from a normally complied app and notice it has has parameter that is needed:

<key>NSRequiresAquaSystemAppearance</key>
	<true/>

---
Marty Knapp