bug in Standalone Only

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Mar 7 19:15:22 EST 2022

Hi all. There is a bug in my app which only rears it's ugly head when I create a standalone. When I am in the IDE it never happens. I get an error dialog but the numbers in the dialog do not make any sense. I email myself an error report, but where it says the error is happening is NOT where it is happening. I know this because when I search for the line that is creating the error in the script it says it's happening in, I put answer dialogs just before the two lines I find. In the standalone I never see the answer dialogs.

Jacque, don't you have a utility that can debug standalones?

Bob S