A question about the compiler to come

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 4 09:52:38 EST 2022

It's nice that aCompileIt!/Double-XX replacement is finally coming to
LiveCode, maybe, but it is pretty expensive, at $499/year.
The old timers may remember both of those products, from Heizer Software,
allowed you to compile HyperCard stacks (and build XCMD's and XFCN's).
We will see how smooth the path will be. I did post $500, but I think it
will be a rocky transition.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 8:19 PM Tom Glod via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."