Speed up a slow loop

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Mar 3 15:00:41 EST 2022

This is a long thread and I can't read it at the moement,, and maybe you
have answered this.

But what prevents you from loading all your data into an array?  and just
iterating over the keys or index of an array?  vs the lines of a long list.?
That will yield the fastest performance.

I should have a full reda of the thread, there are always nuggets of gold
to be found :)

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 8:37 AM Pi Digital via use-livecode <