Have we lost the Oracle driver?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Mar 3 12:14:53 EST 2022

Hi Panos,

Alas, that's made no difference.

Does this error message "revdberr,invalid database type" actually indicate a
failure to load the driver, or can it also occur if the driver was loaded but
there were issues initialising it, or some other issues connecting to the
given server and database?

Is there any other detail of errors available anywhere (I looked at the
Console but there is just a continual tide of reports in that, so I couldn't
spot anything)?

Thanks again,

Ben