long id trap for the unwary

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Wed Jun 29 09:33:39 EDT 2022

Neville.

I know this thread has been broken into parts, but what exactly is your question?

I made two stacks, The first with a button on it, and this in its script:

on mouseup

put the long id of field 1 of card 1 of stack "untitled 3" into fieldID

put the long ID of the owner of fieldID into groupID

put the owner of groupID into ownerID

end mouseup

The second stack (untitled 3) has a field  that has been grouped.

You get, in the SE, three pieces of information in those three variables. What does this do for you?

Craig