M1 Macs and LC 9.6.8 RCs and 10.0.0 RCs

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Jun 18 16:27:38 EDT 2022

Thanks Bernd,

....the processor...

should have know that. it seems i got to much sun today. ;)

I was also wondering why the check box for rosetta was already unchecked after installation, but did not had the idea to check.

I just trusted macOS. ;)

So, the question now is, is this a macOS problem or is it possible that a standalone could show the wrong setting due to a wrong configuration or so when it is created.

Anyway, thanks for pointing this out.

Matthias