Limit on the number of parameters?

Phil Davis phil at pdslabs.net
Mon Jun 6 16:00:39 EDT 2022

In LC 9.6.7, this works in a button script:

    on mouseUp
         tryThis "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "66", "777", "8888", "9", "10"
    end mouseUp

    command tryThis
         put the params -- the handler name and all 10 params are there
    end tryThis

I often stuff lots of data items into an array and use the array as a
param. For me, that makes life easier. YMMV.

Phil Davis

On 6/6/22 11:45 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
> Is the number of parameters passed to a custom handler limited to 4? I do not seem to be getting a 5th parameter to pass to a function I use.
>
> Bob S

Phil Davis
(503) 307-4363