Is LC encryption different for Mac than for Windows??

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 1 21:19:22 EDT 2022

I do. The server agent was written in LC and I am running it in a community version. Just to eliminate the possibility that things are different between Community 9.5 and Pro 9.6.8, I am DL'ing the latest (which I am running on the Mac). I'll try with that.

Basically I encrypt and decrypt using aes256 and a key and salt value I store as constants in both the client and the server. I'm really stumped. This should work as advertised.

Bob S