Livecode and interactive video

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Jan 21 11:02:47 EST 2022

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your answer. That was actually my very first option,
but it remains the most simple one.
I am now exploring a new option : generate an HTML5 animation and
then convert it to a video format. I'm just wondering if hotspots
(mostly to offer viewers options for branching to different segments
of the video) will be kept after the conversion...