Thinking out loud

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 14 13:32:07 EST 2022

Android apps run on Chromebooks and I have several installed, including 3
of my own. There are a few glitches when rotating to tablet mode on
Chromebooks that support that feature but in general they work pretty well.

For you, that would be the easiest way forward. The main problem is that
apps outside the Play Store can't be installed on Chromebooks without
booting into developer mode and that isn't an option for students. On the
other hand, getting your app into the Google Play Store is far easier than
Apple makes it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On January 14, 2022 12:20:14 PM William Prothero via use-livecode