Sorting cards

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:18:34 EST 2022

Something is trying to stir in a dusty corner of my mind, from long ago.

Didn’t hypercard have some kind of property/tag that cause cards to be excluded from sorting?

Or maybe it was something like foreground/background status?

As I think about tit, there *must* have been something, as hypercard and supercars 1.5 only had
single stacks, and I’m pretty sure I sorted the debt/asset cards in my bankruptcy stack back in
the 80s/90s, but would’ve wanted the basic information cards to stay in place.

But now I’m coughing from that dust . . .