Sorting cards

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 1 15:10:02 EST 2022

I'm still not having much luck with this. Everything works as expected except that the first 50
cards or so simply don't move. I can't find anything different about them that would explain it.

Anyone out there have an inclination to take a look and find what I'm missing? There's nothing
confidential about the stack.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com