Into the future

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 28 13:40:30 EST 2022

Right. The blockage is in Gatekeeper, so any user running Mac Catalina or
newer will get the warning regardless of how the app was created.

There's a way to download only the command line tools without needing to
install Xcode. I wonder if that might work for you. I didn't save the info
but someone here could probably tell you. Or you could search the list
archives, I think it was Ralph DiMola who mentioned it.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On February 28, 2022 11:53:02 AM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode