[ANN] WordReport 1.3 Release

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Mon Feb 28 10:50:25 EST 2022

Howdy List,

I'm very happy to announce:
WordReport 1.3.0.0 release!

Download WordReport 1.3:
http://livecodeaddons.com/wordreport.html
http://curryk.com/WordReport-13000.zip

Purchase WordReport 1.3:
http://livecodeaddons.com/buy-wordreport

(1,000 License keys stocked at SendOwl;
instant delivery. PayPal or Card.)

WordReport 1.3 humors Mac permission quirks,
uses my new (more frequent!) release backend,
and includes a big documentation/files update.

Changes:

- Fixed a file permission error on Mac
- ccLib integration
- More backend automation
(for more frequent updates)
- Added WordReportInfo()
- Updated Try stack, Test docs, links
- Updated User Guide, New FAQ
- Tested LC 9.6.6

WordReport Pricing:

Major versions (1.3, 1.4, 2.0) cost $79 USD.
(Same price for everyone; new and upgrades.)

Any minor updates to a version are free.
(1.3 License key will work with all 1.3.x.x versions.)

New goal is 1 major update per year.

More Notes:

The biggest goal for 1.3 was getting WordReport
ready for more frequent updates, and a Mac fix.

I'll also aim for a minor update this year,
if the schedule allows after other addons.

Coming up next:

1. WordLib Minor Update (Around Easter?)
2. SpreadLib Major Update (Schedule TBD)

(Extra details on WordLib Easter Update next time.)

Happy coding! More news soon....

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

WordReport: Professional pre-formatted reports
for MS Word and OpenOffice files in LiveCode!
http://livecodeaddons.com/wordreport.html

Innovative Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
"Better Methods, Better Results"
http://livecodeconsulting.com/