Standalone build under Big Sur on M1 Airbook

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sun Feb 27 12:18:48 EST 2022

Paul:

 > building an app under Big Sur on a new M1 Airbook

 > macOS told me the command 'lipo' was not installed

 > Has anyone else seen this?

I only noticed this thread today, but FWIW ... Yes!
Exactly the same when setting up M1 Mac mini.

I think I had to install a recent xCode, after
first updating to a newer version of Big Sur.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice files in LiveCode!
"Dominate documents with WordLib and LC"
http://livecodeaddons.com/wordlib.html

Innovative Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
"Better Methods, Better Results"
http://livecodeconsulting.com/