Standalone build under Big Sur on M1 Airbook

Paul McClernan paulmcclernan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 09:44:22 EST 2022

Is Lipo is part of the Apple Command Line tools? I believe so, and that’s a
separate from XCode (I’ve usually install it via Terminal command).
It is used to strip out unwanted architectures (PPC,X86 32bit, etc.) from
binaries (it can unfatten ‘fat’ binaries)

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 4:44 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <