browserDocumentLoadComplete

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Feb 14 18:08:44 EST 2022

Hi Dan, I reported that bug a couple months back, it was confirmed and
accepted, so its on the list to be fixed.  I know there is work on the
browser being done, so one would assume.
You will find it will work sometimes, but mostly not.
I don't think there is much we can do, I would love to learn of a
workaround also, but I don't see how.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 5:58 PM Dan Friedman via use-livecode <