Notarize Helper Stack in LC lesson updated

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 10 05:52:37 EST 2022

Hi Camm,

Could it be that both standalones have the same Bundle Identifier (NSBundleIdentifier). You can find the value in LC's standalone settings ->Mac at the bottom.
Seems that not the Bundle Name but the Bundle Identifier is responsible for that relocation behaviour.

More information could be found here
https://scriptingosx.com/2017/05/relocatable-package-installers-and-quickpkg-update/

Regards,
Matthias