9.6.6 build errors

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Feb 1 09:58:17 EST 2022

Mark,

where are you saving the standalone to?
Any chance that the target folder is on iCloud drive. E.g. Desktop or Documents folder?

I had similar problems in the past when i built the standalone directly on the Desktop or Documents folder which were both synchronized with iCloud Drive. I just cannot remember the correct error message. Sometimes the build process was successful and sometimes it was aborted.
I could solve this to select a target folder outside of iCloud Drive.
Btw. building the standalone in a Dropbox folder works w/o problems.

Matthias