9.6.6 build errors

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:23:11 EST 2022

Hello Mark,

I have not seen this before. Did anything change in your stack (used a
different provisioning profile or changed anything in the iOS settings) or
in the iOS device until the successful 3rd attempt?

I cannot remember of anything that we changed in the 9.6.6 release cycle
that could have caused this behavior.

Kind regards,
Panos

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:14, Mark Smith via use-livecode <